Welcome to Kreativ Graphic.
The term “Kreativ Graphic”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of https://www.kreativgraphic.com website. The terms “this website” or “our website” refers to https://www.kreativgraphic.com. The term “you” refers to the user, visitor or viewer of the Kreativ Graphic website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which are copyrighted by their respective authors.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
“Kreativ Graphic” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Kreativ Graphic” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information if you provide them willingly:
– name & contact information including email address
– demographic information such as the country
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– We may use the information to improve the products and services offered through this website.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have willingly provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
– We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
– We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or information disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
We claims no ownership or control over any content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through Kreativ Graphic. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any content you submit, post or display on or through Kreativ Graphic and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through Kreativ Graphic which are intended to be available to the members of the public, you grant Kreativ Graphic a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce, publish and distribute such content on Kreativ Graphic for the purpose of displaying and distributing Kreativ Graphic. Kreativ Graphic furthermore reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any content in its sole discretion.
We claims ownership or control ONLY over content CREATED by Kreativ Graphic staff like text, graphic files, fonts, sounds and scripting code.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the European Union’s Data Protection Directive. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The fonts presented on this website are their authors’ property. If no author/licence is indicated that’s because we don’t have information.
Kreativ Graphic is not responsible for the content of linked sites. If you are offended by the content of a linked site, then please contact the appropriate site operator and not Kreativ Graphic staff.