/// Download links are on the first page of the PDF that you obtain /// & YES you can utilize this to create your own prints to sell on Etsy, etc! /// Buy now and join the 1,600s of other Creative Market users designing with WoodBlock.
create your work peep like it’s been printed on a press from the early 1900s with individually chosen type blocks made out of wood. But it doesn’t just finish at wood. You can also own halftones, canvas, dry ink and rough lines.
All this with my unusual easy to utilize WoodBlock smart PSD. Add one or two layers of work and a multitude of different textures and obtain realistic inconstant rough ink effects in just a few clicks.
utilize the 47 wood brushes supplied to create it peep like every letter or block has been individually chosen and added to the press.
Video walkthrough: http://vimeo.com/110530133
WoodBlock is not an action but a layered Photoshop document, set out like this:
• Image Background
What you obtain:
• WoodBlock PSD – 4500px x 3000px / 300dpi (Landscape)
• WoodBlock PSD – 3000px x 4500px / 300dpi (Portrait)
• WoodBlock PSD – 3000px x 3000px / 300dpi (Square)
• 30 Vector Textures (Halftone, Lines, Canvas, Wood)
• 10 PNG Textures (Dry Ink, Dust)
• 35 Natural wood brushes. Photos taken by Photographer Justin Fennert http://justinfennert.com
• 12 Crisp wood brushes. Made by Peter Bacallao
• Instruction booklet (PDF)
• Photoshop CS3 or above. Will NOT work in PS Elements or Coral Draw.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
Fonts used on the cover:
• Alfa Slab One
• Archivo Black
Please achieve contact me for any support with this item.