I’d like to introduce you to **White Oleander**… – A natural, sophisticated handwritten script…with a touch of casual french chic.
**White Oleander** mimics genuine handwriting, with subtle texture imperfections, to appear as authentic as possible while remaining cleary legible on your projects.
With 4 versions of the font, Regular, Slanted, Upright and Compact, each with a slightly different feel, **White Oleander** is a truly versatile font – incorporating a classy, casual and even playful side depending on which style you utilize.
**With built in opentype features**, this script comes to life as if you are writing it yourself.
A comprehensive set of upper and lowercase letter alternates, as well as a second set of lower case alternates is accessible via it’s handy opentype features.
A handy set of 32 natural looking ligatures, and 10 swooping swashes also add to the authenticity of your type design.
It’s highly recommended to utilize it in opentype capable software – there are plenty out there nowadays as technology catches up with design…Other than Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign, many standard simple programs now advance with opentype capabilities – even the most basic ones such as Apple’s TextEdit, Pages, Keynote, iBooks Author, etc. Even Word has found ways to incorporate it.
**DON’T gain THE suitable SOFTWARE? NO PROBLEM :)**
If you don’t gain any software that understands opentype, you can still access all the ligatures and alternates by loading up all the supporting fonts included, and toggling between them as you type to collect the sight you want 🙂
See a small video of how easy it is using Opentype Features in Photoshop CC : https://youtu.be/96Atf8_krPo
**WHAT’S INCLUDED :** Fonts advance in OTF(Opentype) and TTF(Truetype) versions
– White Oleander Regular Font
– White Oleander Slanted Font
– White Oleander Upright Font
– White Oleander Compact Font
– White Oleander Alternate font 1 – in all the above versions.
– White Oleander Alternate font 2 – in all the above versions.
– White Oleander Extras font, with swashes and ligatures – in all the above versions.
– A Handy serve PDF on how to collect going and approved questions answered.
**SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS :**
– The fonts can be opened and used in any software that can read standard fonts – even MS Word. No special software is required , and a friendly small serve file is included to collect you started 🙂 To access the extra ligatures and swashes, opentype capable software is required.
– For folks who gain opentype capable software : The alternates are accessible by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Ligatures’ buttons on in Photoshop’s Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
**See a small video of how easy it is using Opentype Features in Photoshop CC** with one of my other fonts : https://youtu.be/96Atf8_krPo
– What’s the Serif Font you gain in the previews? It’s called Playfair Display – you can download it free for personal and commercial utilize here : https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Playfair+Display
– Multilingual Support is included for the following languages: Cornish, Danish, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, German, German (Switzerland), Gusii, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Luxembourgish, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Romansh, Scottish Gaelic, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German.
– Commercial utilize is allowed for unlimited projects and sales
– Want to see what your logo looks like using this font? Just type your words into the text preview boox below :)
– Feel free to convert the fonts to web fonts for your personal/business website.
– You may not utilize the fonts in templates for sale/free. ( web/print/app ) If there’s anything else you are unsure of feel free to pop me a message 🙂
I hope that covers all your questions, but if not feel free to drop me a line 🙂