*conclude you like this set? Check out the **Antique Botanica Collection** which includes this volume plus three more for a total of 56 resplendent flower illustrations! You will save 50% and gather future additions for free. gather the collection here:* https://crmrkt.com/J6dAM
Introducing **Antique Botanica Vol.02** – a set of 14 vintage flower illustrations from the 1900s. In this pack you’ll find the **daffodil, yellow poppy, anemone, cherry** and more!
I’ve manually removed the background from each flower with the pen tool for **crisp and clean edges** that would peek distinguished on both light and black backgrounds. Perfect for art prints, wedding invitations, posters, packaging, brand design, collages, web design and more.
**The set includes the following flower species:**
– agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria)
– birdsfoot trefoil (Lotus corniculatis)
– daffodil (Narcissus pseudo-narcissus)
– tufted vetch (Vicia Cracca)
– lady’s smock (Cardamine pratensis)
– wallflower (Cheiranthus Cheiri)
– yellow-horned poppy (Glacium luteum)
– red meadow clover (Trifolium pratense)
– anemone (Anemone nemorosa)
– blackthorn (Prunus communis)
– water avens (Geum rivale)
– garlic mustard (Alliaria officinalis)
– cherry (Prunus Cerasus)
– watercress (Nasturtium officinale)
**Size, format and software requirements**:
– 15.3in (4595px) long or larger, varying width
– 300 ppi
– PNG files with transparent background. PNG files work with most graphic software and online photo editors.
**Copyright questions? Check the FAQ section below.**