*Software Compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CS4 and above*
**DRY TRANSFER PATTERNS, NO WRIST INJURIES**
– fabulous pattern swatches for Adobe Illustrator inspired by dry transfer patterns of the 1970s and 1980s.
– 85 seamless tints and patterns.
– No talent needed… just load the patterns and recede crazy.
– Printable reference chart to hang on your wall.
– Righteous easy-to-follow instructions.
Before computers and graphic design software dry transfer (also called rub-ons) was a favorite way of adding unique patterns and tints into designs.
Companies like Action Transfers and Peter Pan Playthings provided type, patterns, and decals on laminate sheets with a protective gummed tissue sheet on top. By pressing the sheet against a surface and using a ballpoint pen or pencil, you could transfer the art onto paper.
The results were pretty wicked (even though your wrist would injure like crazy from rubbing). But with the rise of desktop publishing, dry transfers went out of style in space of “the idle man’s method” of just using a computer.
TransferTone is our tribute to the mesmerizing world of rub-on products. We researched dozens of patterns and tints sold back in the 1970s and 1980s and made patterns inspired by the era. Totally tubular, legal?
Now you can experience the observe of dry transfers in your work – without wrist injuries or the astronomical prices (each sheet cost around $30 adjusted for inflation).
– Pattern swatches for Procreate inspired by dry transfers of the 1970s and 1980s.
– 85 diverse swatches including white noise, netting, mazes, halftones, wonky grids and 80 more!
– Printable reference sheets you can decorate the walls of your workspace with to let everyone know dry transfer ain’t dead!
– Easy-to-follow instructions. No talent required!
– Tested to death to build sure there’s no seams or hairlines. These brushes are perfect.
– Add unique textures and depth to your work that will observe awesome and build people execute a double recall.
– Not just for 1970s and 1980s effects. Spice up any type of illustration or design work!
**accept 9 FREE RetroSupply products instantly including fonts, brushes, textures and more!**
Did you know we own a vault of 9 RetroSupply products that are FREE (and can’t be purchased)?
Just visit the link below and subscribe for updates. You’ll instantly accept your free goods plus you’ll accept exclusive tutorials, freebies, and special offers.
**Visit the the link below to accept your 9 FREE products and updates:**