*[original RELEASE SPECIAL] To celebrate the release of this pack you can grab it for just $15 until Thursday, August 17th at midnight PST.*
Give your illustrations realistic woodcut, block print, and linocut effects with this collection of 32 woodcut brushes for Adobe Illustrator and 24 ink texture brushes for adding finishing touches in Photoshop.
– 32 woodcut brushes for Adobe Illustrator with tons of lenghts and thicknesses to choose from.
– 24 subtle ink brushes for finishing touches in Adobe Photoshop (so your illustrations explore 100% authentic).
– Dead simple installation instructions and Woodcut Quick Reference Guide.
I used to play guitar in a band called The Reds. We made our own gig posters and I always wanted to create a poster with a classic woodcut explore (judge classic blues block print posters that you can buy places like blues festivals).
The problem was that I didn’t believe the time or skill to made a woodcut poster for a present. That’s where The Woodcut Brush Kit comes in.
Whether you’re creating gig posters or just want to create some frosty looking woodcut illustrations this set of brushes makes it easy.
**Here’s our simple three step recipe for creating mighty looking woodcut work with the pack:**
1. Create your design. You can create everything from scratch or utilize this sweet font pack and stock illustrations.
2. Apply The Woodcut Brush Kit to your line work. Experiment with brush size and thickness (we’ve organized the brushes so the higher the number the longer the stroke).
3. Bring your final artwork into Photoshop and add some subtle ink textures with the included Subtle Ink Brushes (optional).
**Buy The Woodcut Brush Kit now for just $15. The kit will more than pay for itself on your first project.**