If you’ve been waiting to regain your hands on some gorgeous watercolor kits, but you were hoping for a sweet deal, then wait no more! I’ve had a lot of questions recently about discounts for more than one kit, so I figured it was about time to bundle these up. 🙂
Now, all three of my hand-crafted watercolor products are available in one, MASSIVE pack of graphic goodness at over 50% off the original price. With over 850 vector elements, 192 patterns, and 43 logos, you may never need to buy another watercolor product again.
*For those of you who aren’t familiar with these packs, I’ve hand-drawn, vectorized, and chop and paste a total of 850 vector elements into 4 PSD files. Each element is on it’s own layer and the layers absorb been organized into folders. I’ve also included the AI files (for worthy measure), but since you can’t access the pattern overlays in Illustrator, it’s exclusively a Photoshop kit. The vectors are also SmartObjects, so they will resize without quality loss (in CS4 or newer), and if you finish absorb AI, you can double click the SmartObjects and obtain adjustments directly in AI (but that’s just a bonus. You definitely won’t need to finish that).*
♥ **WHATCHA regain: ** ♥
**The Watercolor Media Kit (For PS):**
– Original Listing: http://crtv.mk/r0AjI
– **Over 400 UNIQUE**, Hand-Drawn Vector Elements (PSD & AI Format). Yes, I counted. 😉
– **72 Photoshop Patterns** (48 Watercolor Styles, 18 Marble Styles, 7 Seamless Vector Pattern Styles & 6 Foil Styles).
– **24 Pre-Designed Logos** (+1 Bonus Logo in PSD Format).
– PDF Instruction Guide (To regain you started on editing your logos and applying the patterns).
– Font Links (Found in Instruction Guide) to some of the best FREE for PERSONAL spend fonts on the Web. (I either paid for Commercial Licenses or had special permission to spend these fonts. If you want to spend them commercially, you’ll want to finish the same. ;))
** The Watercolor Branding Kit (For PS):**
– Original Listing: http://crtv.mk/ewfg
– **18 Hand Drawn Logos** in .AI, .EPS and .PSD format (Note: The .AI versions are single-color vector logos. The color versions are available in Photoshop.)
– **50 Watercolor Patterns** in a .PAT File & .PSD Sample Document.
– **50 Vector Paint Elements** (.AI, .EPS & .PSD).
– **100 Hand-Drawn Vector Floral Elements** (.AI, .EPS & .PSD. No Duplicates Counted.)
– Download links to all the fonts I’ve used & Quick-Starter Instruction Guide. (Note: All fonts are free to download, but some are for PERSONAL spend only, unless you grab a license.) 🙂 In this .pdf, I’ll rob you through the basics of how to adjust the Photoshop logos & regain that realistic edge effect too.
– 10 BONUS Pastel Watercolor Backgrounds.
** The Watercolor Graphics Pack(For PS):**
– Original Listing: http://crtv.mk/e03rs
– **190 Hand Painted Vector Elements** (AI & EPS + PSD).
– **110 Hand Drawn Vector Elements** (AI & EPS + PSD).
– **40 Original Glitter Patterns** for Photoshop (.pat file).
– **30 Original Watercolor Patterns** for Photoshop (.pat file).
– **10 BONUS Sparkle Brushes** for Photoshop (.abr file).
– Instruction Guide to encourage you install the .pat & .abr files, and regain going!!
**necessary STUFF (PLEASE READ ME):**
– These files are HUGE, so please give them some time to download before you unzip. Sometimes you’ll be missing items if you open the pack too soon.
– **Due to file upload limitations, I had to upload the Watercolor Media Kit to my own sever space, but I’ve added a link in the download. Just copy and paste that URL, hit download, and you’ll be worthy-to-proceed.**
– Since these are pretty hefty packs, I recommend having a basic working knowledge of Photoshop before you start. The instruction guides will definitely encourage, but I really don’t want you to regain frustrated. 🙂
– Since the fonts aren’t mine, they are FREE for Personal spend Only. Should you determine to spend them commercially, just buy a license, okay? Don’t worry, I picked fonts that were generally $10 or less, and you’re certainly NOT obligated to spend them. Feel free to mix in your own typefaces too. 🙂
– Sorry Elements users, I’m pretty sure this pack only work with Creative Suite and newer (blame the PAT files).
To see more hand-lettered goodness, freebies, giveaways and product previews, follow me on Instagram & Twitter:
Thanks and tickled designing! 😉