Ok, I gain to admit: I **really** had fun creating this one! And I hope you’ll relish it just as much. 🙂
With this kit I was aiming at evoking the noble veteran times (“when wizardry was still practiced in England”) without going for something seriously scary, but with a puny more color, fun and a wink instead. What I came up with is a “mix and match” one, which will (hopefully) cover all needs of those of you, who’re not able (or willing) to spend weeks on their party preliminary.
It’s still DIY, but ideal for all “What? Tomorrow??! I need something, QUICK!!!” type of persons – just like me.
**HERE’S WHAT THE BUNDLE CONTAINS:**
– 10 cute labels for your party beverages and similar decorating purposes (single psd and jpg files, print ready, plus all of them at (what I thought are) reasonable sizes on an A4 pdf print sheet)
Aditionally, all labels are available in vector formats (ai CS5 and ai10-compatible eps files). The colors and textures may slightly differ, tho, due to the different techniques.
– party stationery including:
a “wizarding newspaper” (psd, jpg, ai, eps), A4 (plus 2 mm bleed), to be used as a small poster or party flyer – just replace one of the ads by your own “news” – or simply as decoration,
a matching invitation card, 15 cm x 15 cm (plus 2 mm bleed), both single and folded, editable text, psd, jpg without text, ai, eps,
party tickets (editable text, psd, jpg, ai, eps)
and packaging for party favors or giveaways for the kids (two different sizes: about 9 cm x 12 cm and 7,5 cm x 10 cm, when ready/folded; the ones shown on the cover and preview are the small ones. However, the large ones are saved at 500 dpi, so you can scale them the way you want.)
– two different garlands (jpg): a colorful smaller one with 8 patterned triangular designs (upper sides 6 cm wide) and a black and (off) white one reading “BEWARE” (upper sides 11 cm wide at 400 dpi)
– printable death’s head hawkmoths for straws or lollipops (jpg, psd with smart object, pdf print sheet)
2. Vector Kit:
– a load of radiant hand-drawn vector design elements (with solid backgrounds grouped with the actual drawings),
– seamless patterns and
– borders as ai CS5, ai10-compatible eps and layered psd files
– 8 printable DIN A4 sheets with patterned paper as wrapping paper for small gifts, all kind of scrapbooking or tinkering projects or as back sides for other printables
– the stained paper texture used for the newspaper and invitation card (also for back sides – you never know)
The texts **inside** the ads and the labels/stickers are **not** editable, but converted into paths (Sorry, I needed my entire “arsenal” for those!), but the main text on the invite of course is, as well as the texts on the tickets and the moth.
The labels instead arrive in two versions: complete (as shown) and without text at all, in case you’d like to write something different.
Information on the free fonts used for the editable texts within a separate serve-file (.txt).
All printables arrive in CMYK, the vector formats in RGB color mode.
**EVEN MORE essential NOTE:**
Due to many high-resolution psd files, this bundle is way larger than Creative Market’s maximum file size of 500 MB, therefore I had to externally store the second allotment of the kit. The actual download includes a serve-text with a link through wich you’ll gain immediate access to the rest of the files, too.
AND NOW **race** TO catch IT IN THE NICK OF TIME! 🙂