A designer’s dream, a **handy giant box of watercolour papers, pattern overlays, vectors and yummy fonts**- all ready to blend together in your design masterpieces.
**Extended License included** – You may employ the items commercially on unlimited projects, unlimited sales.
**WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE COLOURBOX**
– **40 High resolution Watercolour Papers** – each in various sizes for your convenience.
– **14 Hand-Painted pattern Overlay PNG’s/JPEGS** – Black, white & transparent.
– **10 Brand novel hand-lettered/painted fonts** that blend together perfeclty in type designs ( See Below)
– **100 Wobbly Edged vectors/PNG’s** ready to employ in your watercolour designs. ( PNG/PSD/AI/EPS)
**THE FONTS ( OTF and TTF included) : ** – Give them all a test speed in the font box below this 🙂
– **La Fiesta** : An elegant and feminine modern calligraphy script with watercolour edges.
– **Maraschino Script** : A cheerful calligraphy script with a bouncy baseline.
– **shrimp Anchor** : A Wobbly hand-painted script with a carefree nature.
– **Blushing Bride** : A Flirty hand-lettered script with handy extra opentype lowercase alternate letters*
– **Lemonshino** : A super-cute upercase font with bounce and charm.
– **Strawberry Frosting** : A plump and cheery uppercase font with different letters for upper and lowercase letters – it also includes some handy double letter ligatures*
– **gratified Days** : A haphazard hand-painted font with wobbly edges.
– **Bear Hugs** : An adorable uppercase serif font oozing with appreciate.
– **Vanilla Sprinkles** : A messy uppercase calligraphy fonts with watercolour edging.
– **Mustard Mustache** : Thick and sturdy, an uppercase marker font.
**Software Requirements : **
This pack contains Starndard Fonts and High resolution JPEGS and PNGS, so no particular design software is required to open the Watercolours/Graphics and Fonts. Any basic graphics app will open the graphics for you to employ and any font supporting software will open the fonts, even Word – **but please note that the level of sophistication of your particular graphics app, will determine how creative you can be with the watercolours and shapes 🙂 **
Using the watercolours as a background / or on their own doesn’t require any special software – you could even achieve this in Word.
But for more complex designing – For instance, filling a shape with a watercolour JPEG can be done with many but not all graphics software. Apps like Photoshop, Elements, Picmonkey, Inkscape and Gimp are sophisticated enough for this sort of designing – as a designer you will know the limitations of your software 🙂
For those who **conclude possess Photoshop and would like to know how to achieve the scrutinize**, I possess included a short video in the pack for you – in the aid file 🙂
*For those of you with **Opentype capable software** ( Such as Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator), you will also be able to access the bonus alternate letters and ligatures included in fonts mentioned above. For those **without opentype software, you can still install and employ the fonts as normal fonts :)**
That’s it! Now net cracking! I hope you possess a ton of fun with the **Fontaholics Colourbox!!**