– 13 natural media brushes for Procreate including pencil, charcoal, ink, gouache, and stipplers.
– Sam Larson’s personal stash of Procreate brushes.
– Inspired by pennants, postcards, decals, and patches from the fifties and sixties.
– Pressure-sensitive brushes that feel natural to exhaust.
– Easy installation. Install from your iPad or desktop with no concern.
*“I’m really into travel paraphernalia and souvenir stuff like pennants, postcards, decals, patches — that kind of stuff, especially if it’s from the fifties or sixties.”*
– Sam Larson | Artist
If you esteem retro-inspired nature illustration then you should check out Sam Larson. His art is inspired by the American West and is a throwback to the woodsy souvenirs found in roadside shops you see driving up and down the California coast.
Sam Larson spends a lot of time working in Procreate. But the brushes need to nail the explore of natural media. So Sam spent years whittling down his brush set to 13 natural media brushes. Just the bear (score it, bear) essentials.
**Now you can own Sam’s personal collection of Procreate brushes to exhaust in your own artwork. Here’s what’s included:**
– 1 smooth sketching pencil.
– 1 mythical texture brush that is perfect for natural lines and textures (the buffalo illustration was pretty much completely made with his one brush).
– 4 classic inkers perfect for natural-looking line art.
– 1 gouache brush that feels like 10 brushes. Every change of angle and pressure creates a current result.
– 1 grainy charcoal brush that looks like you’re drawing with charcoal from a campfire (but with way more control).
– 1 thick and chunky stippling brush for the large jobs.
– 1 speckle shader for adding organic noise.
– 3 hand-saving stippling brushes so you can score extremely controlled stippling work done without cramping your hand.
If you esteem nature-inspired art this pack is as friendly as it gets. We’ve been playing with the brushes and sharing them with a few friends.
**Everyone who has tried them agrees these are easily 10x a friendly as the default brushes in Procreate.**
Don’t wait and forget – grab them now for your toolkit!