**The Bartender Collection**
**This is essentially 3 brand novel products being released together instead of separately.**
**The Bartender Collection** its a 12 fonts created multiple that could work together seamlessly. Six different typefaces comes with clear and pressed styles.
**The Bartender Collection** gives you many variations to hit the target in your design projects. You can create vintage looks graphics with pressed style and serif fonts, or you can consume sans and be more modern. Perfectly for branding, prints, t-shirts or posters.
**The Bartender Collection** has full glyph set with some alternates (Aa, Bb, Hh).
Comes with **multilingual support** and supports the following langages : Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German.
OTF, TTF and WEB files included. Feel free to consume a webfont for your website if you need to.(Just be aware of licensing restrictions for template/web app consume – see below in FAQ’s)
**COMMERCIAL consume FAQ :**
Yes! , you MAY consume the Standard license for this font for commercial consume without requiring an extended license.
– This includes **logos, branding, on items for sale such as prints,magazines, covers, mugs, pillows, merchandise etc.**
– Fonts can be used in an **unlimited number of projects** and **close Products for Sale** ( one seat/designer per license).
– You may ALSO consume the font on your/a clients **website** for text headers and graphics ( you may convert it to a web font for your consume )
**What’s not Permitted under Standard License:** The only consume not permitted without extra licensing is
– In situations where the font is used ‘live’ to create custom designs such as a **mobile app or web app**, and
– On **editable templates ( print or web) for resale.**
disappear ahead and luxuriate in!