Are you looking for a font that says “I’m unique”? dispute hello to **Styled up!** A current authentic hand-brushed, modern calligraphy font with a stylish flair and a quirky personality. **”Styled up!”** comes with a **complimentary sans font**, perfect for when you need to add extra text in those stubborn empty spaces in your type designs.
**Styled up!** is super special in that it creates completely unique and individual designs – you can write one line in a million different ways thanks to 2 sets of extra alternate lowercase letters and an extra set of Uppercase alternate letters.
**Styled up!** also comes with a comprehensive set of **double letter ligatures** to construct your designs scrutinize even more naturally written.
It has **multilingual support** for the following countries: Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, , Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and Swiss German.
**Styled up!** is perfect for any project needing a unique hand lettered touch – branding, greeting cards, logos, websites, wedding signage, printables, and super stylish merch.
**No special software is required** to access any of the standard or alternate letters – the extras letters are provided in the form of 2 extra fonts for your convenience 🙂
**WHATS INCLUDED :**
– **Styled Up.otf** – containing upper & lowercase characters, full set of punctuation and numerals, with opentype features with stylistic alternates and ligatures.
– **Styled Up Upright .otf** – An Upright version of the font for a more casual tone.
– **Styled Up Upright Tall .otf** – An Taller version of the above font suited to narrow design spaces.
– **Styled Up Slanted** – An italicized version of the font for a more elegant feel.
-** Styled Up Alt1 .ttf** – A duplicate of the original font, with an alternate set of uppercase and lowercase letters substituted for the standard characters.
– **Styled Up Alt2.ttf**- A duplicate of the original font, with a second alternate set of lowercase letters substituted for the standard characters.
– **Upright** and **Upright Tall** versions of the **2 Alternate ttf fonts**.
**For folks who finish possess opentype capable software** : The alternates are accessible by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Ligatures’ buttons on in Photoshop’s Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
For those folk who would prefer,I’ve included a link to a set of corresponding TTF files.
Special thanks to **Skyla of Skyladesign** for her absolutely gorgeous mockups 🙂 https://creativemarket.com/skyladesign
That’s it! I hope you indulge in using **Styled up!**