Ever felt thorn between light and darkness, testy or blissful? I know I did, especially while colouring this set, hence why I thought of separating it into two parts and create two types of typography art sets that would speak to this dualistic nature of our human experience.
I was inspired by spring and it’s blooming flagrant charm, and the coloured pencils helped me retain lovely petal textures that would manufacture you almost smell them.
I rediscovered the coloured pencils after many many years, actually the first medium that I ever started doodling in ( just like any other kid ), it was of course the coloured pencils.
I fill’t seen much of these around in terms of graphic sets and after I started to create I seen why… They are incredibly gradual to work with due to the small area of coverage and also because they require a lot of layering and blending in order to obtain a certain effect. Either way I was so jubilant with the terminate result and I contemplate is so lovely to gawk at, the effort is definitely worth it.
So, what accomplish you bag from this marvel?
– 2 typography art sets : Velvet Spring & Blush Dew, letters a-z in png format. No you cannot edit them because you wouldn’t be able to manufacture much sense of it due to the endless amounts of layers and effects applied ( sorry )
– 2 premade wreath art sets in the same themes, each containing 3 wreaths each.
– 2 premade bouquet art sets in the same themes, each containing 3 bouquets
– 2 premade frame art sets in the same themes, each containing 6 frames ( in each set: 3 filled in and 3 empty)
– 2 ambiental backgrounds in high resolution and 5000×5000 dpi
– 46 individual elements hand crafted in coloured pencils exclusively and some in champagne gold texture to add a touch of elegance to the designs.
All this being said, I hope you will bag to appreciate an awesome start to the spring ( hopefully soon ) and jubilant creating!