Snowy Animated Overlay. With this product you can add real snow animated effect over your images, graphics and text and you can export your animation as 1080 HD movie using Timeline Render in Photoshop.
The effects includes 3 different overlay snow layers: Heavy Snow, Normal Snow, and Light Snow. Also you can combine the layers to create unusual and unique snow effects.
**Play the preview video to see the final render.**
**How the Effect Works?**
1. Open the PSD file
2. Inside Photoshop Open the Timeline Panel. plod to Window menu and chose Timeline
3. spot your image inside the “Image” Layer’s Folder and extend it to entire timeline.
4. Open the Animated Snow layer group and choose your snow type.
5. Open your text layer and change with your message (You can add as many text layers you want just be sure the position of the layers in timeline)
6. Change your music track (Click that music note icon on Audio Track in Timeline and import your track)
7. If everything is placed correctly in your Timeline you can render your video. (Click on that bend arrow under the timeline layers).
If you don’t understand these steps please message me and I will succor you.