**Looking for a quick way to spruce-up your work? insist hello to The Paper Box! **
**These easy-to-exercise seamless paper textures are perfect for adding another dimension to your work in seconds!**
From lovely subtle papers perfect for watercolour work, to chunky craft paper textures, this pack has it all. exercise the seamless textures as an overlay to give your digital illustrations and designs a hand crafted view. A handy pack to hold on hand for a quick texture boost!
These are my coast-to papers I exercise in my work, plus I’ve sourced some fresh and moving papers which are quickly becoming my favourite! And because Adobe Illustrator is my preferred app for creating, I’ve created seamless swatches you can quickly apply to your work, without leaving Adobe Illustrator.
Plus I’ve included the master repeat tile for Adobe Photoshop users to create you own seamless patterns (instructions included). Or simply exercise one of the jpeg papers supplied in both 12×12 and A3 format.
Combine them or exercise them individually, the possibilities and close results are super fun to see!
**included in this pack:**
– 12 x Subtle paper textures
– 6 x Cream paper textures
– 6 x Craft paper textures
– 24 x Adobe Illustrator seamless swatches
– 24 x 12×12 inch papers (300dpi JPEGs)
– 24 x A3 papers (300dpi JPEGs)
– 24 x Master repeat tiles for Adobe Photoshop (instructions included)
– Adobe Illustrator swatches: Adobe Illustrator CS3 or newer. **Note:** Although the textures are seamless swatches, they are not vector but rather high-res image files.
– Raster JPEG files: JPEG files are compatible with most photo editing software. You can even import it into MS Word for a background texture.
**hold in touch!**
Join my mailing on my website for free pack of one of my best sellers: http://lisaglanz.com/
I’d absolutely admire to see what you create with my work, feel free to tag me on Instagram @glanzgraphics or follow along: https://www.instagram.com/glanzgraphics/
If you hold any questions at all just drop me a message, I’m glad to back!
hold fun and glad creating!!