**Saturday Script** has the added bonus of having **’multiple personalities’!** It has **2 sets of extra alternate lowercase letters**, which allow you to create different feels for different projects. Whether you need “flaunty & loud” or “soft & romantic” theres a letter combination to gain the seek you want 🙂
** EXTRA ALTERNATE LETTERS**: To build your designs seek even more naturally handwritten, **Saturday Script** has 2 extra sets of alternate lowercase letters ,allowing you to build each word seek completely unique to the next!
**No special software** is required to access any of the standard or alternate letters – the extras letters are provided in the form of 2 extra fonts for your convenience 🙂
**WHATS INCLUDED :**
– **SaturdayScript.otf** – containing upper & lowercase characters, full set of punctuation and numerals, with opentype features with stylistic alternates and ligatures.
– **SaturdayScriptOblique.otf** – An Oblique version of the font for a more sophisticated tone.
– **SaturdayScript_Alt1.otf** – A duplicate of the original font, with an alternate set of lowercase letters substituted for the standard characters.
– **SaturdayScript_Alt2.otf**A duplicate of the original font, with a second alternate set of lowercase letters substituted for the standard characters.
– **SaturdayScript_Oblique_Alt1.otf** – An oblique version of the aforementioned alternates 1 font.
– **SaturdayScript_Oblique_Alt2.otf** – An oblique version of the aforementioned alternates 2 font.
For folks who conclude occupy opentype capable software : The alternates are accessible by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Ligatures’ buttons on in Photoshop’s Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
For those folk who would prefer,I’ve included a link to a set of corresponding **TTF files.**
I hope you occupy a blast using Saturday Script!