I’m super proud to introduce, **Thicket & Thatch!** A rustic, hand-drawn font trio, and adorable woodland illustrations. Plus 12 editable logos, a free vector pattern and 3 texture files for maximum rustic goodness! 🐻🌿
expend this handy pack of goodies for wedding invites, birth announcement, parties, branding, apparel, merchandise, headlines & more! **And accurate now, rep $5 OFF this gorgeous trio, just in time for topple!** 🍂
**WHAT YOU rep:** 😊
– **Thicket & Thatch Script** (OTF & TTF) – A flowing, decorative calligraphy font, with 35 ligatures & alternates, Western European language support, and splash of rustic charm.
– **Thicket & Thatch Sans Serif** (OTF & TTF) – A hand drawn, display font (uppercase only) to compliment Thicket & Thatch. *(Includes Western European language support).*
– **Thicket & Thatch Handwriting** (OTF & TTF) – A fun, irregular handwritten font with upper and lowercase lettering. Mix and match letters for a unique, organic feel. *(Includes Western European language support).*
– **180 Hand-Illustrated Woodland Vectors** (AI & EPS).
– **12 Editable Logos** (AI & EPS) – You will need vector-editing software to expend these.
– **3 JPEG Textures for expend in AI and PS** (via Clipping & Transparency Masks).
– Quick Instruction guide on how to apply the textures.
– **A Free BONUS Woodland Pattern (AI & EPS).**
**WHAT YOU DON’T rep:** 😁
– **You’re NOT buying the preview images!** *(Yes, I rep questions about this).*
– **There are NO mockups included in the download.** I purchased these from other shops around the Web, and are used for display purposes only).
– **You are NOT buying Photoshop files. The logos can NOT be readily edited in Photoshop, or PS Elements.** You will need a copy of Illustrator or Inkscape to properly edit the vectors and logos. You can however, build logos within Photoshop if you open the AI file in Photoshop, Rasterize the layer, expend your lasso tool to select the graphics you want, then copy and paste onto your canvas. Then expend the fonts to build your design! 😊
**essential Stuff** *(Definitely read me!):*
**REQUIRED SOFTWARE: Adobe Illustrator or a similar vector-editing program. Also, a Glyphs Panel or Character Map for accessing alternates. **
– You can find a Glyphs panel in programs like Adobe **Illustrator, Inkscape or Photoshop CC.** You can also expend a Windows Character map. Here’s a limited video in case you’re curious how to effect that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BScPsiubM1k
– **Fonts Include the following Language Support:** **AÀÁÂÃÄÅCÇDÐEÈÉÊËIÌÍÎÏNÑOØÒÓÔÕÖUÙÜÚÛWẂŴẄẀYÝŸỲŸÆŒßÞþ**
– There are NO PNG or PSD files included. The vectors can be opened with vector editing software, and own been saved as legacy versions (CS2 or newer).
– **PLEASE NOTE:** I’ve never worked with a Cricut or Silhouette machine, so if you own questions about them, it’s probably best to contact those companies directly. I probably won’t be much wait on. ☺️
– To manipulate the logos, you’ll need either Illustrator or Inkscape, and to avoid any font substitution problems, just install all the font files BEFORE you open the AI/EPS files. Also, please don’t just resell the logos as your own. There’s no licensing for that kind of usage. Plus, it makes me sad. 😉
As always, if you elope into problems, please give me a shout. I’m elated to wait on!
That’s it! elated designing!