**Hey friends!! For 24 HOURS ONLY, gather the ENTIRE CIAO AMORE DECORATIVE LETTERING Kit for just $12! That’s 50% off the original price!** speed, speed! (Offer ends on 10/31 @ 2pm MT). 🙌🏼😁👌🏼
Are you ready for the most glorious, decorative type kit EVER! Okay, maybe not ever, but I’ve seriously been perfecting this baby for a while, I’m not gonna lie, it’s pretty frigid. 😉 Now you can consume this delicate lettering kit to design gorgeous typography, floral designs, packaging, greeting cards, logos and TONS more – all with with a unique, decorative flair! With over 200 hand-drawn elements, 3 versatile fonts, and a set of acrylic Photoshop Styles, the sky’s the limit on design and color! So don’t be shy, this kit wants you too. 😉
**💕 PLEASE READ ENTIRE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING!!! 💕**
**WHAT YOU gather:**
– **Ciao Amore Solid** (OTF & TTF) – A beefy, hand-drawn sans serif typeface, with imperfect edges and plenty of hand-lettered charm.
– **Ciao Amore Decorative** (OTF & TTF) – A decorative, hand-drawn version with spurred ends for a casual, yet modern feel.
– **Ciao Amore Decorative Filigree** (OTF & TTF) – It’s Ciao Amore Decorative with some subtle, internal filigree. Just in case you want to spice up your type!
– **Over 200 hand-drawn floral and decorative graphic elements,** so you can really obtain your lettering projects POP! **(AI, EPS and PSD Files Included. NO PNGS).**
– **4 Editable Logo Templates** (AI, EPS & PSD).
– **4 Ready-Made Floral Bouquets** (AI, EPS & PSD)
– **24 Hand-Painted Styles** for **PHOTOSHOP (ASL)** (Video instruction link included).
**principal Stuff (Definitely read me!):**
– **Language Support Included: AÀÁÂÃÄÅCÇDÐEÈÉÊËIÌÍÎÏNÑOØÒÓÔÕÖUÙÜÚÛWẂŴẄẀYÝŸỲŸÆŒßÞþ**
– **PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE gain PRIOR PHOTOSHOP EXPERIENCE BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.** This pack isn’t crazy-advanced, but it DOES require basic Photoshop knowledge. Specifically: PS Layers, Styles and Smart Objects. It’s also **NOT compatible with PS Elements** *because I had to consume groups and folders to support things organized*, so please support that in mind before you buy. 😀
– Please note that these fonts are NOT smooth. They were all hand-drawn, so they gain subtle, textured edges to mimic hand-lettering. I’m not sure how well these will conclude in Cricut and Silhouette, but you’re welcome to give it a shot and report back. 😉
– To manipulate the graphics and logos, you’ll need Photoshop CS4 or newer. All images are SmartObjects, so if you also gain Illustrator, you can double click on the Object, and the original vector will open in AI for editing. Pretty frigid, eh?
– I DID include all the original vector files too, so you **CAN** consume the fonts and graphics in Illustrator and Inkscape, but you just won’t be able to consume the Photoshop Styles. *(Note: I did include a few swatches for illustration purposes, but I’m not crazy how raster images work in Illustrator, so I wouldn’t recommend using them).*
Okay, that’s it! If you gain any questions, as always, please give me a shout! I’m ecstatic to abet! Can’t wait to see what you guys obtain!