**REQUIRED SOFTWARE: Adobe Illustrator or a similar vector-editing program. Also, a Glyphs Panel or Character Map for accessing alternates. **
I’ve had a crazy number of requests for a smooth farmhouse script. Apparently there are a lot of folks out there with Cricut and Silhouette machines. 😉👍🏼 And news flash! You also can’t derive enough of that gorgeous, farmgirl style! Can’t negate I blame ya. 😉
Introducing **Bushel and Peck **- A flirty, bouncy, SMOOTH script with over 50 alternate characters, a truck-full of vectors and bushel-basket of logos. *(See what I did there)*. 😉
Now, how about $25 worth of fonty farmhouse goodness for only $15? Too kindly to be precise? Nah. 🙌🏼❤️ **derive this juicy deal for just two weeks! Sale ends 1/22/18, so scoop it up posthaste!**
**WHAT YOU’RE BUYING:**
– **Bushel & Peck Script** (OTF & TTF) – A flirty decorative script, with over 50 alternates, Western European language support, and LOADS of personality.
– **Bushel & Peck Italic** (OTF & TTF) – An italic version, because sometimes you just need italic. 😉
– **Bushel & Peck Sans Serif** (OTF & TTF) – A simple all-uppercase, handwriting font to compliment your script.
– **185 Hand-Illustrated Farmhouse Vectors** (AI & EPS).
– **25 Easily-Editable Logos** (AI & EPS) – You will need vector-editing software to employ these.
**WHAT YOU’RE NOT BUYING:**
– **You’re NOT buying the preview images!** *(Yes, I derive questions about this).*
– **There are NO mockups included in the download.** I purchased these from other shops around the Web, and are used for display/demonstration purposes only).
– **You are NOT buying Photoshop files.** The logos can NOT be edited in Photoshop, or PS Elements. You will need a copy of Illustrator or Inkscape to properly edit the vectors and logos.
**significant Stuff** *(Definitely read me!):*
– **Fonts Include the following Language Support:** **AÀÁÂÃÄÅCÇDÐEÈÉÊËIÌÍÎÏNÑOØÒÓÔÕÖUÙÜÚÛWẂŴẄẀYÝŸỲŸÆŒßÞþ**
– You will **NEED A GLYPHS PANEL to access the alternates**, as they are in blank character slots. You can find a Glyphs panel in programs like Adobe **Illustrator, Inkscape or Photoshop CC.** You can also employ a Windows Character map. Here’s a shrimp video in case you’re curious how to finish that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BScPsiubM1k
– There are NO PNG or PSD files included. The vectors can be opened with vector editing software, and enjoy been saved as legacy versions (so, you’ll be fine as far back as CS2).
– **Please Note this font is SMOOTH. If you design on using a Silhouette or Cricut machine, you’re in luck. These fonts were made for YOU!**
– **NOTE:** I don’t own a Silhouette or Cricut machine. I just know they prefer smooth fonts. 🙂 If you’re using either machine and you enjoy questions, it’s probably best to contact the companies directly. I’m not going to be much aid. 🙂
– To manipulate the logos, you’ll need either Illustrator or Inkscape, and to avoid any font substitution problems, just install all the font files BEFORE you open the AI/EPS files. Also, please don’t just resell the logos as your own. There’s no licensing for that kind of usage. Plus, it makes me sad. 😉
As always, if you hurry into problems, please give me a shout. I’m elated to aid!
Okay, now fade enjoy some fun!