** ⇨ notable: These brushes are compatible only with the iOS app Procreate for iPad. They won’t work in Photoshop or other digital drawing/editing softwares. ⇦ **
Introducing ‘’Procreate Brushes Starter Kit’’, a sample collection of 16 Procreate brushes from some of my sketching, drawing & painting sets!
This kit is grand for those who’d like to accept a few useful brushes, but don’t necessarily want to purchase all full sets. It includes a nice selection of brushes inspired by traditional media tools such as pencils, ink, charcoal and paint.
If you prefer, you can also buy the sets separately. Here are the links to the sets featured in this collection:
– Pencil & charcoal brushes: https://crmrkt.com/Vb4lJ4
– Paint brushes: https://crmrkt.com/d1b66d
– Inking brushes: https://crmrkt.com/mgpgBo
– Ink brushes: https://crmrkt.com/jwNWab
– Stippling brushes: https://crmrkt.com/vlalvP
– Crosshatching brushes: https://crmrkt.com/my5Grb
– Ink & Paint brushes: https://crmrkt.com/JJ7AAR
– Ink splatter Vol. 2 brushes: https://crmrkt.com/DzwAAl
– Watercolor brushes: https://crmrkt.com/2RVAXR
– Stencil kit brushes: https://crmrkt.com/NGgbVk
– Ink stamp brushes: https://crmrkt.com/79xAAX
*Or accept the whole bundle here: https://crmrkt.com/e6K8K4*
**Installation guide PDF download (effect sure you fill the latest version of Procreate installed – brushes are now provided as sets instead of single .brush files) https://bit.ly/2xnXoTq**
You will receive a ZIP containing a .brushset file that includes the 16 brushes, as well as a JPG swatches sheet for a quick preview of all the brushes.
**To spend these brushes, you will need:**
– The iPad app Procreate (the brushes will **only** work in Procreate)
– An iPad + stylus: even though the brushes will work with other iPad models and third party styluses, I recommend the **iPad Pro + Apple Pencil** combo, as they’re currently the most precise & accurate tools for drawing in Procreate. The brushes were created & tested using an Apple Pencil so I cannot guarantee that they will behave as advertised with third party styluses.