The Portland Magazine Template is a multipurpose Adobe InDesign template. It contains 50 uniquely designed pages and comes in both A4 and US letter size. The download features 5 alternative cover designs, IDML files, document bleeds, paragraph styles, separate layers and links to the free fonts. There’s also a assist guide included with the basic steps on how to employ this product. Each page is easily adjustable, which makes this template ideal for any design project.
– Indesign template (50 pages), document size: A4
– Indesign template (50 pages), document size: US Letter
– 5 alternative cover designs
– A assist guide with basic steps on how to employ this product
– Download links to the free fonts
– A folder with the .idml files
– Fully editable colors through palette panel
– Well ordered layers
– Automatic page numbering
– All shapes are vector based
– Contains paragraph styles
– Contains document bleeds
– Aligned to column grid
All placeholder images can be found at www.unsplash.com, a website which offers free, high quality photo’s with a CC0 license (Creative Commons Zero). Please note that because of license restrictions all used **images are not included** in this download.
**Contact & Support**
Feel free to glean in touch by writing a message in the comment section: whether it is a question about this template, you are in search of something specific or simply want to hiss hello! Please note that because of license restrictions the mockups and images are for preview purposes only and therefore not included in the download.