spend this realistic mockup for Photoshop to easily preview your custom art on a popsocket. This popsocket mockup can support you showcase your designs for client projects, online store images, social media posts, and so much more.
As a freelance graphic designer who designs merch all day, I know how necessary it is to realistically mockup your designs for clients and customers. I don’t enjoy time to mess with smart object or displacement maps, so **I built this popsocket mockup to be as easy-to-spend as possible.** The faster and more realistic I can come by my designs to gaze for the client, the more designs I can come by approved!
– **1 Photoshop file** with **3 Popsocket views** (front, side, and upright)
– **High-resolution** 2500 x 2500px at 300ppi
– **Easily change the color** of the top, middle, and base of the popsocket
– **Transparent background** (including the shadow, which can also be removed if desired)
– Simply **drag and drop your art**, then transform it to fit the Popsocket. No messy smart objects or displacement maps!
**HOW TO ADD YOUR ART**
– Drag and drop your art into the “Art” layer folder
– Transform/Distort your art *”CMD (ctrl) + T”* and fit it to the popsocket view of your choice
If you enjoy any questions about this product, send me a message and I’ll respond as soon as possible.