A Photoshop template file to attend you create realistic play dough plasticine words.
– 1 PSD files of letters, numbers and some special characters.
– Layered shadows for customisation.
– Set up ready to spend in a well organised layered file.
– Change background or foreground colours via adjustment layers.
– Hand made realistic inspect.
– Custom designed in 3D and converted to layered graphics.
– Separated and movable letters.
Please note: This is *NOT* a font or a vector file.
The file contains the alphabet layout as seen in gallery image 2 with dimensions of 9800w x 6500h pixels. Each letter is approx 920x1200px @ 300 dpi. Adjust colour and level of type through adjustment layers.
This product requires a basic understanding of how to spend Photoshop.
Side note: I initially developed these graphics to spend for my daughter’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/RileyDiary recede check out her videos. https://www.instagram.com/RileyDiary/ I’m a proud dad.