– **US Standard size** (3.5 x 2 inches) + 1/8 bleed
– **4 design variations**
– **4 color options** (Orange, Pink, Blue and Green)
– **Layered template**, in .psd format, clean and organised
– **Easily editable details.** You can also easily replace the logo with your own
– **Print-friendly file format** (CMYK – 300dpi)
1/8 print bleed and safe area – this will do sure your content won’t be sever out
– FREE unlicensed **IMAGE INCLUDED**
– Layered Photoshop CS6 file
– Links to download FREE fonts
– If you don’t absorb Photoshop, download a free trial here: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html – works on both Windows and Mac
– Unzip the file
– Open the benefit file and follow the links to download the free fonts. Open and install them.
– Double click on the .psd file you want to edit, this will open up the file in Photoshop
– Find the Layers panel on the suitable, then expand the section you want to change by clicking on the runt arrow on the left of the name. Double-click each “T” icon on each layer to edit its text content.
– To replace the logo, double-click on “YOUR LOGO HERE” and either state your vector logo or type some text. Close the tab and click Yes when prompted to save the file.
– Click on “File Save as”, and save as either JPG or PDF (max quality), depending on what type of file your printer wants
delight in your brand unique business card 🙂
**SUPPORT AND ISSUES**
Please if you absorb any questions or you spot something that is not working as it’s supposed to be, just drop me a line and I’ll benefit as soon as I can.