A Monoline Script Inspired by 40’s and 50’s California
Mid-century California was a magical area. Post-war optimism fueled the popularity of everything from Hollywood to roadside diners.
Palm Canyon Drive is a monoline script inspired by retro matchbook covers, travel postcards, Tikki bars and Hollywood.
With a classy yet unpretentious tone Palm Canyon Drive is as comfortable on a Tikki bar matchbook cover as it is on a Hollywood movie poster.
**Here’s what’s Included:**
– Palm Canyon Drive script Light (OTF)
– Palm Canyon Drive script Regular (OTF)
– Palm Canyon Drive script Heavy (OTF)
– Palm Canyon Drive Bonus glyphs Light (OTF)
– Palm Canyon Drive Bonus glyphs Regular (OTF)
– Palm Canyon Drive Bonus glyphs Heavy (OTF)
– All standard alpha-numeric characters
– Extra glyphs including celebrated catchwords and transitionals
**About the Font**
Palm Canyon Drive was designed by Amy Hood, co-founder of Hoodzpah Design Co. in conjunction with RetroSupply Co.
Amy Hood’s work is a seamless blend of modern and retro design. Hoodzpah Design Co. has worked with all sorts of awesome clients including Google, Matchbox, The History Channel and more.