I created **Gotcha!** hoping to do a completely relaxed and natural-looking handwritten script for you 🙂 – I wanted create a font that passes as a custom hand-lettered piece , rather than something that is very obviously a typed out font 🙂
A slightly bouncing baseline, and slight variances in character width and height encourage create this feel.
**The Gotcha fonts** are incredibly versatile , from street urban, to styled fashionista, to hearty food branding – whatever the weather, Gotcha has you covered 🙂
**EXTRA LETTERS :** **Gotcha!** comes with a set of **alternate upper and lower case letters, and a second set of lowercase letters** – this way you can write one word in a million different ways – and sustain things ultra natural looking. A comprehesive set of double letter ligatures are also included.
**EXTRA SWASHES AND TEXTURE** : **Gotcha!** also comes with an** “Extras Font”** which include **textured swashes and splatters/grit** to add some pizazz to you design.
**WHAT YOU glean**
– Gotcha Regular ( GotchaRegular.otf and ttf)
– Gotcha Standup ( GotchaRStandup.otf and ttf)
– Gotcha Extras ( GotchaExtras.otf and ttf)
**vital INFO AND FAQ’s:**
– The **alternate letters and ligatures** are available by accessing the fonts opentype features with your opentype capable software or by using a **Glyphs panel** – Apps with Glyphs panels are **Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape or Photoshop CC.**
– **Language Support is included** for the following languages :Cornish, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, Galician, German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian,Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German.
Thats all you need to know! I hope you bear a blast using **Gotcha!** If you are unsure of anything at all feel free to drop me a line! 🙂