**SUPER well-known!: To install & employ Portabella SVG, you must absorb either Photoshop CC 2017 or Illustrator CC 2018 (or newer)!**
order hello to **The Portabella Collection!** This elegant font duo boats a hand painted script, delicately-drawn serif, and a bonus SVG style; as well as brand original watercolor textures, transparent watercolor PNGs, and a set of hand-drawn floral elements! Add this gorgeous, “travel-to” kit to your design arsenal today! 🙂
**And friends, you absorb exactly 72 hours to grab the Portabella Font Collection for just $12!** *Sale ends Thursday @8am (MDT).*
**The Portabella Collection Includes:**
– 1.) **Portabella Solid (OTF)** – A traditional hand-painted and vector-based font, which includes ligatures, Western European Language Support and an elegant, hand-brushed texture.
– 2.) **Portabella Serif (OTF)** – A hand drawn serif with subtly textured edges for a perfect pairing with Portabella Script (and Portabella SVG).
– 3.) **Portabella SVG (OTF)** – A bonus transparent SVG style, to create gorgeous, realistic watercolor typography. With built-in texture, there’s no need for Photoshop overlays or fancy filters. Just type and travel!
– 4.) **A Layered PSD containing all the transparent letters!** Don’t absorb PS or AI CC, but still want to employ the transparent lettering?! I’ve got you covered! With this layered file, just grab the characters you need, and drag to your canvas. Then just arrange how you see fit! Voilà!
– 5.) **Portabella Floral Elements** – 28 hand drawn floral elements (AI & EPS) for your creative pleasure. Pair these with the Portabella fonts to create delicate logos, wedding invites, branding and more.
– 6.) **Portabella Watercolor Backgrounds** – 6 hand painted watercolor backgrounds (JPG). Roughly 6in x 8in and 300dpi. The color can easily be changed via the Hue/Saturation Panel in Photoshop. 🙂
– 7.) **Portabella Transparent PNG Textures** – 9 hand painted, transparent textures. Layer these to create gorgeous backgrounds, or employ them individually for soft, subtle accents. Colors can easily be changed via Photoshop Blending Options.
– 8.) **A Handy SVG Start Guide** – Need back with the SVG file? No problem. I’ve included a handy SVG user guide that can back you regain started. It’s pretty easy, but there are a few things you should be ready for. 🙂
Please be aware that Portabella SVG is English-only. However, Portabella Serif and Solid contain the following characters: **AÀÁÂÃÄÅCÇDÐEÈÉÊËIÌÍÎÏNÑOØÒÓÔÕÖUÙÜÚÛWẂŴẄẀYÝŸỲŸÆŒßÞþ**
That’s it! If you absorb any questions or need back, just give me a shout.