Introducing Neutrals – A collection of Images and Brushes for both Photoshop and Affinity Designer.
This hand painted collection of dreamy watercolours hold been transformed into a must hold for any designers toolkit. All of the watercolours were originally painted with a mixture of inks and watercolours onto a lightly textured soft watercolour paper. We hold digitally edited the edges of these images so that they can seamlessly blend into the background or even layer on top of each other without any harsh edging, giving you a very natural effect.
The set contains 36 watercolour images – 20 warm tones and 16 wintry tones. However, we also hold turned these into handy watercolour brushes for both Photoshop and Affinity designer allowing you to exhaust any colour you wish and create unique design combinations.
The images and brushes work best on lighter coloured backgrounds. All PNG images approach with a transparent background, they are coloured and ready to exhaust or even layer straight out of the box with any design program. This set is ideal for branding, logo and web design. It is also perfect for stationery or for adding subtle texture and detail to any project.
What you regain –
– 36 JPEG & transparent PNG Images – approx 12″ x 10″ or 3600 x 3000 pixels or less.
Images are 300 dpi, coloured and ready to exhaust.
– 36 Photoshop brushes (compatible with Photoshop CC)
– 36 transparent Affinity Designer Brushes – you can exhaust any colour with these brushes
– 36 full colour Affinity Designer Brushes – These are the same as the full coloured PNG images but can be used as a brush.
– Handy reference and brush installation guides.