A Photoshop template file to serve you create realistic words in all the glory of neon.
– 1 PSD files of letters, numbers and some punctuation.
– Layered shadows and reflections for customisation of each character.
– Set up ready to expend in a well organised layered files.
– Change background or foreground colour.
– Clean and realistic peer.
– Custom designed in 3D and converted to layered graphics.
– Separated and movable letters.
Please note: This is *NOT* a font or a vector file.
The full file contains the entire alphabet layout as seen in gallery images 2&3 at 4961w x 3508h pixels. Each letter is approx 450x450px @ 300 dpi. Each letter has an on and off state, each contained within Photoshop layer folders. Just turn off the letter layers you don’t want and drag the letters to position, or drag each letter to a unusual document. Adjust colour and level of type through adjustment layers.
This product requires a basic understanding of how to expend Photoshop.
There it is. worship to see what you originate with it. If you gain any questions, just request 🙂
For type and design inspiration (and giveaways!) join us on http://instagram.com/designassets
If you liked this, you might also like: