A Photoshop template file to benefit you create realistic words in all the glory of outlined neon.
– 1 PSD files of letters, numbers and some punctuation.
– Layered shadows and reflections for customisation of each character.
– Set up ready to expend in a well organised layered file.
– Change background or foreground colour.
– Clean and realistic view.
– Custom designed in 3D and converted to layered graphics.
– Separated and movable letters.
– On transparent. Just camouflage the background in Photoshop.
Please note: This is *NOT* a font or a vector file.
The full file contains the entire alphabet layout as seen in gallery images 2&3 at 4961w x 3508h pixels. Each letter is approx 450x450px @ 300 dpi. Each letter has an on and off state, each contained within Photoshop layer folders. Just turn off the letter layers you don’t want and drag the letters to position, or drag each letter to a current document. Adjust colour and level of type through adjustment layers.
This product requires a basic understanding of how to expend Photoshop.
If you liked this, you might also like: