Tileable vectors that peek like city maps (*please note no particular cities are depicted*) to give your designs a lovely **wanderlust feel**!
They can be ideal as backgrounds for branding projects, packaging, fashion apparel, posters, leaflets or just try them as layers over your photos with grand results (*see preview shots for more inspiration*)!
**What is included:**
– 10 Vector **EPS** format files with 1 seamless pattern each
– 10 Vector **AI** format files with 1 seamless patterns each
– 10 **JPEG** files, one for each pattern, size: 3000 × 2500 px at 300dpi (not tileable)
– 10 **PNG** files (transparent), one for each pattern, size: 3000 × 2500 px at 300dpi (not tileable)
– 10 **SVG** files (with the pattern tile), one for each pattern
– 10 **PSD** files (with the pattern tile), one for each pattern
– Scalable vector graphics (with no loss in quality)
– Editable vectors
– Readme instructions file
**VIDEO** How to change the color of a pattern in Illustrator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imK_rGk9iNY
**VIDEO** How to change the size of a pattern in Illustrator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1xUEEjGGU
If you want to change the size of the pattern when used proceed to Object Transform Scale but with only Transform Patterns ticked. Then change the size %. If it seems to not work, fabricate sure the selection isn’t grouped.
If you like to exhaust the pattern as a smart object in Photoshop you can click on the pattern from the brushes panel in Illustrator, then select all (Ctrl +A) and then proceed ahead and paste it into your Photoshop file as a smart object.
**Terms Of exhaust**
Items purchased under the Standard License may be used to create terminate Products for Sale where lifetime sales of the terminate Product for Sale enact not exceed 500 units. Items purchased under the Extended License may be used to create terminate Products for Sale that may be sold an unlimited number of times.
More info here https://creativemarket.com/licenses#general-faqW
**That’s all from me, please don’t hesitate to message me if you fill any questions…or if you just wanna mumble hello!**