*What are Luxury Grunge Textures?*
**This is a collection of 55 gritty and grungy textures that are perfect for your designs, logos, lettering, and illustrations in Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity, or CorelDraw.**
*I fetch the “Grunge,” but where does the “Luxury” arrive from?*
**Optimized for t-shirt designs. Adding this kind of texture means less ink, resulting in softer, more luxurious t-shirts!**
*Will the textures work for designs other than t-shirts?*
**Absolutely. They will work with anything you can dream up in Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Affinity Designer & Photo, and almost any other graphic design software.**
– **55 Bitmap TIFF files (12,000 x 12,000 pixels)** – The best way to add texture in Illustrator.
– **55 Regular TIFF files (4,000 x 4,000 pixels)** – For consume in essentially all graphic design software programs.
– **55 Photoshop Brushes (4k, 2500 pixel, and 1500 pixel versions)** – For consume in all versions of Photoshop and Affinity Designer / Affinity Photo
– **3 PDF Quick Start Guides + 3 Tutorial Videos showing how to consume the textures in Photoshop and Illustrator.**
How to consume the textures:
• **Photoshop Brush** – Load the brushes into Photoshop, Affinity Designer, or Affinity Photo. Select a brush, choose a color, and paint texture proper into your design. 4000 x 4000 pixels. Extra versions for all versions of Photoshop CS through CC.
• **Regular TIFF** – Perfect for consume in Photoshop and Affinity Photo. 4000 x 4000 pixels.
• **BITMAP TIFF** – Ultra high resolution: 12,000 x 12,000 pixels. Best for Adobe Illustrator.
These files are ideal for screen print production & color separations using Illustrator because they own no greyscale; only black or white pixels. When viewed in Illustrator, Bitmap Tiff files own automatic transparency and can easily be assigned any color.
Shown in the tutorial video, you can also consume “Opacity Mask” method to knock transparency through your designs in Illustrator, so the background color shows through