**Lucky Fellas ** is perfect for making a bold statement in **professional branding, advertising, poster design, book covers, magazines, greeting cards, merchandise, fashion campaigns, newsletters, album covers, and quote designs and more.**
**Lucky Fellas Script** comes with a handy set of **lowercase alternate letters** , and a **comprehensive set of ligatures**( double letters – they gaze more natural than two letters exactly the same written together)
for folks with opentype capable software (e.g. Photoshop/Illustrator).
If you **don’t own any opentype specific software**, you can STILL exhaust **Lucky Fellas** as is with its standard lowercase letters, and still produce gob-smacking designs. Even in Word 🙂
**EXTRAS :** **Lucky Fellas** comes with some **handy extras** – a **complimentary textured titling sans serif font**, and some **super sexy swashes and splatters font ** to add some finishing touches to your designs.
The **Extras dingbat font** has a large selection of brushed swashes, shapes, and splatters. To access the swashes exhaust a-z, the shapes A-Z, and the splatters 0-9. **( No special software needed) **
Just whip through the previews above to see all the characters and to soak up some design inspiration:)
**Lucky Fellas** comes with **multilingual support** and supports the following langages :
Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German.
**OTF and TTF** files included.
Feel free to convert to a webfont for your website if you need to.(Just be aware of licensing restrictions for template/web app exhaust – see below in FAQ’s)
**That’s it! glean cracking!!** I hope you own as much fun using it as I did making it 🙂
**COMMERCIAL exhaust FAQ : **
**Yes!** , you MAY exhaust the Standard license for this font for commercial exhaust without requiring an extended license.
– This includes **logos, branding, on items for sale such as prints,magazines, covers, mugs, pillows, merchandise etc.**
– Fonts can be used in an **unlimited number of projects** and **terminate Products for Sale** ( one seat/designer per license).
– You may ALSO exhaust the font on your/a clients **website** for text headers and graphics ( you may convert it to a web font for your exhaust )
**What’s not Permitted under Standard License** : The only exhaust not permitted without extra licensing is
– In situations where the font is used **’live’** to create custom designs such as a **mobile app or web app**, and
– On **editable templates ( print or web) for resale.**
If you are still unsure, feel free to drop me a line, I’ll try to glean to you as soon as possible 🙂
Now fade ahead and **glean designing already!** xx