*It was my second day in the future. Well, using Google Tilt Brush on the HTC Vive to be precise.*
*One of the first things I’ve notice people draw in their debut outing in VR is their name, and I wasn’t much different. I started drawing letters and couldn’t cease. Instead of a blank canvas, I started with a murky vastness. But there was a sense of freedom in the darkness. I turned the music on, I moved my arms, but distinctly differently, I’m moving my feet. These light streak characters were the result which I’ve collated into a typeface. The experience was promising and filled with possibility.*
– 3 PSD files of letters, numbers and some special characters.
– Set up ready to consume in a well organised layered file.
– Change glance via adjustment layers.
– Light streak phantasmagorical glance.
– Hand drawn in virtual reality and converted to layered graphics.
– Separated and movable letters. Easy drag and drop.
– Bonus extra streaky light streak.
*Please note: This is NOT a font or a vector file.*
Additional notes: The file contains the alphabet layout as seen in the last gallery images with dimensions of 7000w x 5000h pixels. Each letter is approx 750x750px @ 300 dpi.
This product requires a basic understanding of how to consume Photoshop.