A Photoshop template file to assist you create realistic words in all the nostalgia of light bulb signage.
– 1 PSD files of letters, numbers and some special characters.
– Layered shadows, reflections and fill layers for customisation of each character.
– Set up ready to spend in a well organised layered file.
– Change background or light colour.
– Clean and realistic peer.
– Custom designed in 3D and converted to layered graphics.
– Separated and movable letters.
Please note: This is *NOT* a font or a vector file.
The file contains the alphabet layout as seen in gallery image 2&3 with dimensions of 6945w x 4911h pixels. Each letter is approx 785x785px @ 300 dpi. Each letter has a Light On and Off state, contained within Photoshop layer folders. Just turn off the letter layers you don’t want and drag the letters to position, or drag each letter to a recent document. Adjust colour and level of type through adjustment layers.
This product requires an understanding of how to spend Photoshop.
Related Product: Light Bulb Type 2 http://crtv.mk/d07py