A Photoshop template file to wait on you create realistic words in all the nostalgia of light bulb signage.
– 1 PSD file of lights in a grid
– 1 PSD files of letters made from light bulb grid
– Adjustment layers, shadows and color fill layers for customisation.
– Set up ready to exhaust in a well organised layered file.
– Change background or light colour.
– Clean and realistic spy.
– Custom designed in 3D and converted to layered graphics. • Separated and movable letters.
Please note: This is NOT a font or a vector file.
Additional notes: The file contains the alphabet layout as seen in gallery image 2&3 with dimensions of 6945w x 4911h pixels. Each letter is approx 785x785px @ 300 dpi. Each letter has a Light On and Off state, contained within Photoshop layer folders. Just turn off the letter layers you don’t want and drag the letters to position, or drag each letter to a recent document. Adjust colour and level of type through adjustment layers.
A file that includes a grid of light bulbs is supplied to be able to exhaust as the foundation to gain any arrangement or design that you like with them.
This product requires an understanding of how to exhaust Photoshop.
Related Product: Light Bulb Type http://crtv.mk/c07k7