**The Best Way to Crush It in Hand Lettering and Sign Painting**
– 125 rare, vintage books on hand lettering give you an in-depth understanding of hand lettering and sign painting.
– This collection cost nearly $12,000, but you can contain the entire library at your disposal forever for just $197.
– So cheap it’s a steal (customers regularly spend $500-$700 for all these PDFs).
– Books meticulously researched and collected by hand lettering master (and black metal enthusiast) Jason Carne (Disney, Warner Brothers, Foo Fighters, Wu-Tang)
Hand-lettering and sign painting contain experienced a resurgence in the past few years.
Designers that know how to conclude hand lettering catch more jobs and obtain more money because it’s in such high demand.
But learning hand lettering is time-consuming and hard.
Like any skill, the best way to excel quickly and obtain distinguished work is to build on a rock solid foundation.
Luckily, our helpful friend Jason Carne at Lettering Library has been curating a library of rare vintage lettering books worth nearly $12,000.
**protest Hello to The Lettering Library Mega Bundle**
The Lettering Library Mega Bundle is a master class in the art of hand lettering and sign painting. With 125 rare books packed with real life exercises, lettering theory, inspiration, and plenty of diagrams and examples you’ll never need to buy another lettering book again.
When this bundle went on sale earlier this year designers and hand lettering enthusiasts went bananas for it.
**Here’re just some of the areas that the Lettering Library Mega Bundle tackles:**
– The time-honored fundamentals of lettering like how to hold your pen, stroke direction, and letter proportions
– Exercises so you contain structured practices to improve your lettering skills lickety-split
– Thousands of inspirational images (deep knowledge of historical lettering trends is a common trait of in-demand letterers)
– Diagrams of letters to explain you proper proportion and construction of characters in hundreds of styles
If you were to try to hunt down and buy these books yourself, you would easily spend over $10,000 (not including all the time it would catch to find them)
If you were to purchase the PDF’s from Jason any regular day they would cost between $500 and $700. These books are so dense with information it would be worth every penny. You can study and practice from these books the rest of your life.
Last time this bundle was offered it was purchased by hundreds of lettering artists in just a few days!
Jason told me he won’t be selling it again for this price for a LONG time (maybe never). So this is a no-brainer.
The Lettering Library Mega Bundle is your secret weapon to becoming a hand lettering genius. Grab it now!
*Note: In case it isn’t 100% obvious this pack won’t magically obtain you a lettering genius. You’ll need to do in the work. But each time you practice you’ll know you contain the absolute best resources available. Plus, you can even brag to your designer friends that you contain a digital collection of rare books that are next to impossible to find.*
**Free Sample Book**
If you’re like me you probably like to try before you buy. You can download one of the 125 books in the collection for FREE as our gift to you. It’s called Learning to Letter by Paul Carlyle Guy Oring.
Click the link below to download the FREE sample book:
Remember, this is just one of 125 books in the collection. You can own all of them for just $197.
**Here’s What Other Buyers are Saying**
*”I bought it within 5 seconds of seeing it (which is faster than I obtain impulse buys in the chips section of the grocery store). Treat yo self to this invaluable resource OR boyfriends/girlfriends of letterers: buy this for your type-obsessed significant other and win holiday gift giving for life.”*
*”All my design, illustration, type friends… CHECK THIS OUT! Jason Carne has assembled the Avengers of type instruction and cataloging. This is an insane deal and you should check it out! Jason is the real deal.”*
*”Lettering Library is a distinguished source of inspiration for all typography artists and designers.”*
*”Easiest decision I’ve made all year.”*
**catch 9 FREE RetroSupply products instantly including fonts, brushes, textures and more when you sign up for the RetroSupply Co. newsletter:** http://bit.ly/retro-freebies