**Early bird sale! $12 until 21, Sept.**
Introducing a fresh font family **Le Bonjour**.
Classic retro sans with some modern looks. Contrast vertical and horizontal lines in *Bold* style and elegant and airy *Light* style. This font has no lowercase letters, only the small caps which makes it very suitable for Headers, Logotypes, sub-headers, etc. This family has a French mid-century spirit with the alternate underlined O, inherent in that time, ligatures for L-pairs and T-pairs letters and some decorative alternates for A, C, H, J, O, Q, and U letters.
The **Le Bonjour** has *three widths*: Bold, Regular and Light.
*Four styles* for Bold and Regular: Clear, Offset Decor Line, Pressed and Stroke.
And *two styles* for Light: Clear and Stroke. (the light style is too narrow for Offset decor and Press styles)
The **Le Bonjour** comes with OTF and TTF with multilingual support and supports the following langages : Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German.
**COMMERCIAL expend FAQ :**
Yes! , you MAY expend the Standard license for this font for commercial expend without requiring an extended license.
– This includes **logos, branding, on items for sale such as prints,magazines, covers, mugs, pillows, merchandise etc.**
– Fonts can be used in an **unlimited number of projects** and **terminate Products for Sale** ( one seat/designer per license).
– You may ALSO expend the font on your/a clients **website** for text headers and graphics ( you may convert it to a web font for your expend )
**What’s not Permitted under Standard License:** The only expend not permitted without extra licensing is
– In situations where the font is used ‘live’ to create custom designs such as a **mobile app or web app**, and
– On **editable templates ( print or web) for resale.**