**Instant Iridescence and Holographic Brush Magic**: Just imagine astounding, color-blending Photoshop brushes that give you the scrutinize of LIVE iridescent and holographic effects! Imagine no more! It’s HERE!
**For Photoshop CS6+** – *Early pricing ends SOON!!!!*
No Photoshop? glean notified when I launch the iridescent kit for **Procreate**: http://bit.ly/2X45wmR
I’ve been working on this collection on and off for the last couple years, and after months of work and tedious refinement, I’m finally proud to release this astounding brush collection that will let you create DAZZLING and jaw-dropping iridescent and holographic inspired designs with the greatest of ease! The most magical piece is watching the colors moving around in your brush as you paint! You believe to see it to believe it!
This collection includes not only my STAR Impressionist color-blending brushes, but also wet paint mixer brushes for the scrutinize of LIQUID iridescence as well as 35 coordinating color palettes for BOTH types of brushes as well as a matching gradient and 5 color solid palettes. I’ve relentlessly edited and organized this collection so that all you believe to accomplish is pick up a brush and start PLAYING!!!
More ideas, tips and tricks for working with this astounding creative collection on http://creatorscouture.com/!
This product features a thorough tutorial playlist HERE!
Included in the download is…
– 58 Iridescent & Holographic Inspired Color Blending Photoshop brushes
– 18 multicolor Confetti Brushes
– 22 Sparkle Accent Brushes
– 12 Wet Paint Photoshop Mixer Brushes for liquid iridescent strokes
– 35 Impressionist Palettes: A .PAT Photoshop Pattern file to load and expend with the Color Blending Impressionist Brushes or ANY of the Impressionist Brushes for Photoshop by Creators Couture
– 35 Matching Wet Brush palettes for the Photoshop Mixer Brushes
– 35 Coordinating Photoshop Gradients
– 70 Photoshop Gradient Layer Styles: Each of the 35 Gradients saved 2 ways
– 35 Photoshop Swatch Palettes that coordinate with each of the color schemes and include 5 colors each
Weekly tips, tricks, and tutorials on my newsletter: http://bit.ly/2X45wmR