**The Instant Artist Brush Collection – 46 Brushes that wait on you achieve artistic results even if you’re a beginner!**
**Feel like a pro with every stroke!**
The title might be a diminutive cheeky 😊but that’s truly the aim behind this brush collection. To create you feel like a pro and achieve authentic artistic results with every Pencil stroke.
I spent hours experimenting, tweaking and refining the brushes (and loved every minute of it!) to wait on you achieve a hand crafted notice to your digital drawings in half the time!
**The collection offers a variety of brushes to assist each stage of your creation:**
– Sketching brushes for planing and line work
– Inky and painterly brushes for adding colour
– Texture and Build-up brushes for adding hand crafted texture
– Pattern brushes for quirky and time-saving details
– Stamps and Build-up spray brushes for final touches
I’ve included two Procreate source files you can explore and learn how I created the illustrations! Each drawing is carefully layered and marked to wait on you understand which brushes I used to achieve the notice.
**Dive accurate in and follow-along to these tutorials!**
You’ll find a growing list of tutorials on how to obtain the most out of the brushes here:
**Included in this pack**
– 14 x Drawing and Texture brushes
– 16 x Pattern and Markings brushes
– 12 x Build-up Texture Stamp brushes
– 4 x Grungy Stamp brushes
– 2 x Procreate Illustration Source Files
Procreate v5 – it won’t unfortunately work in older versions
**How to install a Procreate brushset:**
– You’ll need Procreate version 5 to install these .brushset files.
– Contents need to be unzipped, you’ll need a desktop computer to achieve this.
– Transfer files:
**Mac users (macOS 10.11 or higher):** consume Airdrop to transfer the .brushset to your iPad.
**Windows users:** consume a file sharing service (like Dropbox) to transfer the .brushset file. Open the Files app on your iPad, navigate to where you’ve saved the file. Tap on the .brushset file then click the small […] icon and click Export. Click Open In… and tap Copy to Procreate.
– Open Procreate. The brushes will automatically be imported into Procreate on their own in the relevant labelled brush sets.
– Repeat the process for each brush set file.
primary: achieve NOT consume the import function in Procreate found in the brushes panel – this is for individual brushes only and will not work for .brushset files.
**GRAB SOME FREEBIES!** obtain access to a Treasure Trove of free design resources: https://www.lisaglanz.com/
I’d absolutely worship to see what you create with this collection, feel free to tag me on Instagram @glanzgraphics or follow along: https://www.instagram.com/glanzgraphics/
If you acquire any questions at all just drop me a message, I’m overjoyed to wait on!
acquire fun and overjoyed creating!!