As the preparations for the drop/winter seasons begun, I started to believe and feel modern colour palettes. This one came to life out of a total mistake. I am in adore with the radiant rusty hues that evoke drop, but I wanted something a bit different, thats how the pop of indigo managed to produce it in the colour scheme a long with mustard, glum blue-gray, dusty pink and charcoal.
Haute Concept is a modern yet classic concept that I wanted to propose for the coming seasons featuring the customisable stamp designs that will add an extra bit of elegance and uniqueness to either card designs, posters or branding. My conception was to expend the stamps to add the extra exiguous information you would need to add for example to a logo without the logo becoming too “wordy”.
All stamp designs arrive in PSD files and also in blank png so that you can edit them with your own information in any program.
They pair beautifully with line art illustrations as you can see in the product images.
This collection contains:
– alphabet a-z
– 38 premade designs and arrangements
– 23 papers and backgrounds
– 75 hand drawn elements – forest animals, botanic illustrations, hand designs, planets, cabins and mountains, trees etc.
– 6 frame designs with florals
– 7 premade hand compositions
– 4 jar compositions including the Wish Jar for DIY Wish Jars with wishes for the modern year to arrive
– 5 moon phases
– 7 premade logos with PSD files
– 4 rounded shapes a must for botanical designs
– 2 snow flake designs
– 7 stamp designs with PSD
– 4 stars overlays to add extra texture to your designs
All files arrive in either PNG, JPEG and PSD
Shall you maintain any issues, I will be here to relieve, but please send your messages via messages system and not in comments as sometimes I can’t support up with answering comments due to my nomad lifestyle!