Hand Painted Folk Floral Clipart Set – Anita. This colourful set is painted in gauche paint and then carefully made into digital graphics for employ on any project you wish. It comes with single elements and extra design elements which compliment them. There are repeat pattern tiles, which would be worthy for printing onto fabric and creating soft furnishings and apparel. There are also many arrangements which would work beautifully for wedding stationary, general invites and so much more.
THIS SET INCLUDES:
– 34 separate Flower/leaf images in PNG format with transparent background
– 10 flower arrangements in PNG format with transparent background
– 7 frame images in PNG format with transparent background
– 8 repeat pattern tiles PNG format.
– 11 design papers in jpeg. format.
All images 300 dpi, RGB colour (except design paper which are in 300 dpi Jpg.)
**As well as the PNG files you will receive vector versions of the images with transparent backgrounds**
** The PNG files are compatible with most graphic programs and can be used with any version of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator. The vectors fill been created in Adobe Illustrator CC. Twigs and Twine cannot guarantee that they will be compatible with earlier versions of Illustrator. However, it may be possible to open them in Illustrator CC and convert them to be compatible with older versions. (EPS file can be provided which will be compatible with earlier versions of Illustrator.) **
All rights reserved © Twigs and Twine
**The following is not permitted**
– **To sell the graphics as a product “as is” or as clipart.**
– **To sell the clipart on templates where the artwork is editable . They may only be used where the artwork is fixed. This doesn’t include templates where the artwork is fixed but the text is editable. For example, you are allowed to create an invitation template where the artwork is fixed on a layer and the text is editable to the customer on a separate layer. **
– **halt Products must not redistribute the original Item to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Item.**
If you’re unsure, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Follow me on instagram to see a peek of ‘behind the scenes’ here:
If for any reason the file isn’t downloading or unzipping properly, please contact me and I will be joyful to attend.
joyful creating!! 🙂