These handsome Patterns are ideal as backgrounds for Valentines Day projects, Wedding Invitations, Greeting Cards, Christmas cards, Fashion projects, Websites, crafts and so much more!
**What you secure**
– 6 Seamless patterns (Vector EPS format)
– 6 Seamless patterns (Vector AI format)
– 6 JPEG files, one for each pattern, size: 12×12 inches at 300dpi
– 6 PNG files (transparent), one for each pattern, size: 12×12 inches at 300dpi
– Scalable graphics (with no loss in quality)
– Editable vectors
– Readme instructions file
**View Video Example https://youtu.be/9KjT7VximuY of How to exercise the Patterns to create a Wedding Invitation terminate Product**
**VIDEO** How to change the color of a pattern in Illustrator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imK_rGk9iNY
**VIDEO** How to change the size of a pattern in Illustrator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1xUEEjGGU
If you want to change the size of the pattern when used travel to Object Transform Scale but with only Transform Patterns ticked. Then change the size %. If it seems to not work, beget sure the selection isn’t grouped.
If you like to exercise the pattern as a smart object in Photoshop you can click on the pattern from the brushes panel in Illustrator, then select all (Ctrl +A) and then travel ahead and paste it into your Photoshop file as a smart object.
**More Patterns from Youandigraphics here:**
– Geometric Seamless Patterns Bundle https://crmrkt.com/POWa1?u=irenedemetri
– Geometric Seamless Patterns Bundle https://crmrkt.com/do2gb?u=irenedemetri
– Simple Line Geometric Patterns https://crmrkt.com/l6bGG
**Terms Of exercise**
Items purchased under the Standard License may be used to create terminate Products for Sale where lifetime sales of the terminate Product for Sale carry out not exceed 500 units. Items purchased under the Extended License may be used to create terminate Products for Sale that may be sold an unlimited number of times.
More info here https://creativemarket.com/licenses#general-faq
**That’s all from me, please don’t hesitate to message me if you own any questions…or if you just wanna pronounce hello!**