Flower Watercolor Clipart – Dusk.
This dusky peach, pink and lilac clip art set was inspired by wedding colour trends. Containing pleasing roses and dramatic white peonies, this will add a delicate and pretty statement to any project. You can exercise the separate elements to create your own arrangements, or exercise the 41 co-ordinating design pieces for a quick and easy design.
THIS SET INCLUDES:
– 34 separate Flower/leaf images in PNG format with transparent background
– 10 flower arrangements in PNG format with transparent background
– 10 frame images in PNG format with transparent background
– 10 wreath images in PNG format with transparent background
– 10 design papers in jpeg. format.
-1 large floral drop in PNG format with transparent background
All images 300 dpi, RGB colour (except design paper which are in 300 dpi Jpg.)
BONUS seamless PSD pattern included.
Personal exercise – you may exercise this product for your own non-profit projects such as creating your own logos, putting on your website, making your own wedding invitations etc.
Commercial exercise –
**SMALL BUSINESS** – to exercise my artwork commercially I require credit be given to Twigs a Twine (placed on the same page as the product that is being sold/ displayed) using the words:
“Artwork by Twigs and Twine, creativemarket.com/TwigsandTwine “.
If you enact not wish to give credit to Twigs and Twine you can purchase an Extended License.
**MASS PRODUCTION** – If you wish to manufacture products using my artwork in excess of 2000 pieces/copies, please contact me for a mass production license.
All rights reserved © Twigs and Twine
**The following is not permitted**
– **To sell the graphics as a product “as is” or as clipart.**
– **To sell the clipart on editable templates (digital or print) for sale. They may only be used where the artwork is fixed. This doesn’t include templates where the artwork is fixed but the text is editable. **
If you’re unsure, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Follow me on instagram to see a peek of ‘behind the scenes’ here:
tickled creating!! 🙂