pick up seriously wintry double exposure effects with ExposureX2. Doing a quick Google image search on double exposure brings up some fantastic creations but to achieve effects like this requires quite a long process. So that’s why I’ve made a smart PSD which lets you accomplish it just a few clicks.
Even more, I’ve teamed up with Photographer Justin Fennert, to include 7 pre-cutout portraits and over 30 photos that can earn your own creations with.
This Photoshop document requires just a basic knowledge of layer masks using the eraser tool and that’s it! Check out the video flee through to see how to produce the effects in just minutes.
/// Please note the files are very large so you will download a PDF which has the links on the first page ///
/// consume the PDF guide to see how to achieve the dissimilarity effects ///
So what’s included in the download?
• ExposureX2 PSD
– 3000 x 2000px (Landscape, Portrait and Square)
– 4500 x 3000px (Landscape, Portrait)
– US Letter 8.5×11″ (Landscape, Portrait)
• 7 Cutout Portraits by Justin Fennert
• 30 Photos (Industrial, Cityscapes, Woodland, Nature) by Justin Fennert
• 15 Color Washes (B&W, Sepia, Color)
• 4 Film Grain Textures (PNG & Vector)
• ExposureX2 PDF Instruction Guide
• This is only for Photoshop, not Elements or Illustrator.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop and using layer masks.
• Works in Photoshop CS3 or higher.
• You will receive a PDF of the instructions with the download links on the first page.
Special thanks for Sam Jones who cutout the portraits for me – http://crtv.mk/pmeY
Please contact me via the messaging system with any support on this product.