**Looking for an all-around handy set of distress textures? These “Every Day” Textures are easy to apply to your t-shirt designs, logos, typography, backgrounds, and illustrations.**
**33 all-purpose textures.** A wide variety of styles: grunge, wood, cracks, scrapes, speckles, linen, leather, fabric textures, and more. Compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Designer, and Affinity Photo.
– **33 textures in Bitmap TIFF, Transparent PNG, and Photoshop Brush format.**
– **PDF Quick Start Guides showing how to consume the textures in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Affinity Designer.**
How to consume the textures:
• **Photoshop Brush** – Load the brushes into Photoshop CS1-CS6 & CC, Affinity Designer, or Affinity Photo. Select a brush, choose a color, and paint texture good into your design. 4000 x 4000 pixels.
• **Transparent PNG** – Perfect for consume in Photoshop, Affinity Photo, and essentially any other graphic design software. 4000 x 4000 pixels.
• **BITMAP TIFF** – Ultra high resolution: 12,000 x 12,000 pixels. Best for Adobe Illustrator. Also honorable for Photoshop.
These files are ideal for screen print production & color separations using Illustrator because they gain no greyscale; only black or white pixels.
When viewed in Illustrator, Bitmap Tiff files gain automatic transparency and can easily be assigned any color.
Shown in the tutorial video included with the Quick Start Guides, you can also consume “Opacity Mask” method to knock transparency through your designs in Illustrator, so the background color shows through.
*Did you know:* The Every Day Textures Collection is also allotment of **T-Shirt Design Master Collection** https://crmrkt.com/wPwzJ7 – the best deal on the biggest bundle of t-shirt design resources