**EASY RIDER – Layered vintage playful script**
**The Normally price for this collection is $32. But only on Creative Market you can buy it just for $16 – Half Price! Save 50%!**
Easy Rider – the last product in this year. Playful brush script for branding, posters, packaging or printings. You can create vintage looks graphics with pressed style or exhaust clear or glare and be more modern, ’cause **Easy Rider** comes with three different styles – clear (normal), glare and pressed.
**Easy Rider comes with two full glyph set** with swashes and two ligatures (cr / er).
It comes with a set of Opentype Stylistic Alternates and Individual Swashes – all to add an authentic touch to your designs. These are all coded with PUA Unicode – allowing folks that don’t believe special gylph software to access the alternates too – Mac users can exhaust Font Book , and Windows users can exhaust Character Map to view and copy any of the extra characters to paste into your favourite text editor/app.
Comes with multilingual support and supports the following langages : Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German.
**OTF, TTF and WEB files included.** Feel free to exhaust a webfont for your website if you need to.(Just be aware of licensing restrictions for template/web app exhaust – see below in FAQ’s)
For designers who achieve believe opentype capable software, the handy all-on-one opentype fonts are included:) The alternates are accessible by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Ligatures’ buttons on in Photoshop’s Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
**COMMERCIAL exhaust FAQ :**
Yes! , you MAY exhaust the Standard license for this font for commercial exhaust without requiring an extended license.
– This includes **logos, branding, on items for sale such as prints,magazines, covers, mugs, pillows, merchandise etc.**
– Fonts can be used in an **unlimited number of projects** and **close Products for Sale** ( one seat/designer per license).
– You may ALSO exhaust the font on your/a clients **website** for text headers and graphics ( you may convert it to a web font for your exhaust )
**What’s not Permitted under Standard License:** The only exhaust not permitted without extra licensing is
– In situations where the font is used ‘live’ to create custom designs such as a **mobile app or web app**, and
– On **editable templates ( print or web) for resale.**
fade ahead and bask in!