Meet **Duckbite**– a modern calligraphy font set with swashes, extras, and alternate characters in abundance. This font has been lovingly crafted to give you a handy, creative font family + extra goodies that all play nicely together.
spend your glyphs panel in Illustrator or Photoshop to easily add any set of 17 different swashes to the beginnings and ends of your lowercase letters. Alternatively, you can spend the Duckbite Swashes font to add the swashes to your lowercase letters. Simply type lowercase a-z for beginning swashes and uppercase A-Z for conclude swashes. **Glyphs panel is preferred. Some swashes may not align 100% correctly using the Duckbite Swashes font.**
**What You win:**
– **Duckbite Alternates** – A Separate Set of Uppercase Letters that Pairs With Duckbite
– **Duckbite Swashes** – Swashes to Add to the Beginning and conclude of Lowercase Letters
– **Duckbite Extras** – Swashes + Doodles
– **Duckbite Sans** – A Sans Serif Font to Pair Perfectly With Duckbite
– **Duckbite Sans Skinny** – A Super Skinny Sans Serif Font to Pair With Duckbite
All fonts arrive as .otf font files.
The Duckbite font family offers multilingual support.
Duckbite features smart, open type features including ordinals (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc) , contextual alternates, and stylistic alternates. spend contextual alternates to access special characters for double letters like tt, th, pp, etc. and spend Stylistic Alternates to access the separate set of uppercase letters.
*I hope you savor using Duckbite on all of your projects. cheerful creating! :)*