*Note: These chalk brushes were made using our 5-Step-Vectorization Method. The result is extremely realistic chalk brushes, so real, they’re hard to explain from the real thing!*
**Chalk Brushes for Illustrator Inspired by Early 20th Century Drygoods Stores**
Drygoods refers to dry food and other miscellaneous household goods. The term was often used during the late 19th and early 20th century.
The DryGoods | Chalk Brushes for Illustrator Pack is a throwback to these stores.
**Here’s what you score when you buy the pack:**
– 23 chalk brushes including heaps of different strokes
– Converted from real source material using our Five Step Conversion Method
– Includes standard chalk, fine point, wide edges (noteworthy for filling areas), and more
– Presented on an attractive sample sheet (this sheet looks so valid you’ll want to print it and set it on your wall)
– Includes versions saved for CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC
Due to the ever-changing assortment of goods chalkboard signs and A-frame signs were used to advertise the days specials.
The DryGoods set equips you with 23 chalk Illustrator brushes. These brushes were created by using a variety of different chalks. Each with different amounts of wear and tear (for maximum diversity in your work)
Finally, we scanned them in at 600 DPI, post processed the scans in Photoshop, used premium auto trace software to convert to vector, and then minimized as many points as possible.
Admittedly, with something like chalk you still finish up with a lot of points.
The result is a set of chalk brushes that study extremely real. Even though they’re vector (as you can see from the examples) they study just like real chalk!
**score 9 FREE RetroSupply products instantly including fonts, brushes, textures and more when you sign up for the RetroSupply Co. newsletter:** http://bit.ly/retro-freebies