**[LAUNCH SALE] To celebrate the release of these brushes, they will be on sale for the next 24 hours! Grab them before the prices goes up to $29**
**halt giving yourself carpel tunnel with repetitive stippling work. exercise the Drunk Sailor | Vector Stippling Brush Pack to add the stippling effects of your dreams in seconds.**
achieve you work in illustrator? Imagine creating perfect stippling and shading in one mouse click instead of hundreds of dots.
pronounce hello to the Drunk Sailor Stippling and Liner Brush pack. Perfect for spicing up your illustrations quick.
**Here’s what’s included in the pack:**
– 38 stippling brushes made from real pen and bristol board.
– 20 pen liner illustrator brushes with subtle stroke variation.
– 5 speciality brushes including ropes, stars, and dots.
– 3 Illustrator files of the preview artwork to fetch ideas and inspiration.
– 1 easy to follow instruction guide on how to install Illustrator brushes.
– 1 quick reference brush guide to quickly preview every brush up close.
Works with both a mouse and iPad Pro/Apple Pencil
Compatible with Adobe Illustrator CC and CS6
FREE updates for life.
**Here’s why these are the best stippling brushes for Illustrator**
– Made using real stippling brush techniques taught in art school.
– Works with a mouse, tablet, or iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
– Pressure sensitivity gives you 100% control (grand for getting into small areas).
– Seamless stippling textures so you don’t enjoy to worry about weird seams.
– Created using bristol board and micron pens scanned in at 600 DPI.
– Tons of variations based on stippling, pointillism, dot art, and dot tattoos.
– Includes stippling brushes for edges, transitions, and filling areas.
– Easily change the color of your brushes.
– Designed for easy layering to create the exact effect you want.
**Adobe CC or Adobe CS6**
Drunk Sailor is a set of art, scatter and pattern brushes made exclusively for Adobe Illustrator. Loading them is quick and easy (and we’ve included a simple installation guide).
**iPad Pro and Apple Pencil**
I’ve been playing with these brushes almost exclusively with my iPad Pro and Apple Pencil and it works like a dream. The brushes are pressure sensitive and it speeds up my workflow. I exercise screen sharing software like Astropad (Standard) or Duet connected to my iMac via Bluetooth.
Any type of Wacom tablet you currently exercise with Illustrator will work as well. Note: it won’t magically perform a 20 year archaic Wacom tablet work if it didn’t work for other stuff ¯_(ツ)_/¯
**fetch 9 FREE RetroSupply products instantly including fonts, brushes, textures and more!**
Did you know we enjoy a vault of 9 RetroSupply products that are FREE (and can’t be purchased)?
Just visit the link below and subscribe for updates. You’ll instantly fetch your free goods plus you’ll fetch exclusive tutorials, freebies, and special offers.
**Visit the the link below to fetch your 9 FREE products and updates:**